Roles and Responsibilities
- University Shortlisting Review student profiles and suggest universities and programs based on the interest and profile of students
- Manage SOP and LOR writing Distribute and monitor SOP and LOR documents to content writers and ensure that high quality documents are submitted to students. Candidates will also need to act as the point of contact between the content writer and the student and attend meetings with both to review progress.
- Maintaining Detailed Student Records Maintain detailed progress reports for each student to ensure smooth application process and coordination
- Check student applications for correctness before they submit the application to universities
- Ensure that students who are made offers by partner universities enroll with the universities
- Active participation and contribution during education fairs, universities visits and in-house seminars organized by the company.
- Make edits to student application documents like SOPs / LORs / Resume if needed
- During the off season, contribute to achieving sales targets through sales calls, demo counselling sessions, seminars and other marketing activities
- Strong English Good vocabulary with strong Grammar
- Candidate should be well versed with education abroad (Exams, Financials, Universities, Programs, Visa process etc.)
- Previous experience in identifying universities and programs based on student profile, interest and budget
- Knowledge of working with application portals like Applyboard , Shorelight , INTO education etc.
- Experience in writing SOPs / LORs previously will be considered an asset
- Candidate should have scored at least 60% in the 10th std. board exams
- Ability to conduct in depth research about universities and programs relevant to students
- Ability to plan work and meetings such that student applications are completed at least 1 week before application deadlines
- Ability to extract detailed information for SOPs and LORs from students
- The candidate should be well versed with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint in particular)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Should be responsive to students over email and phone (turn around time less than 2 hours during work time and less than 12 hours when not working)
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Administration & Staff
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Vidyalankar Classes and Publications
Company Website- www.vidyalankar.com