Roles and Responsibilities
Counsel students on Vidyalankar's course offering and convert enquiries to enrollments
Contribute to the overall sales target by maintaining a constant communication channel with students in person and through the phone, email and WhatsApp
Work with the Center Coordinator and Sales Manager to execute BTL activities in the center and surrounding schools and colleges
Ensure that service quality standards are adhered to by tracking course completion, ensuring delivery of study material and taking student feedback
Provide actionable insights to the Centre Manager and Operations Manager to improve Vidyalankar courses and allied services
1. Handling day to day counselling of students and closing of admissions.
2. Calling up on data given by the marketing department and generating foot falls to centres given.
3. Follow up with students and parents for admissions or attending seminars/ attending counselling at centres.
4. It is a sales job, targets may be given.
5. Taking seminars at schools, colleges.
6. Responsible for the smooth function of the centres.
7. Co-coordinating and implementing operational functions at the centre level in association with head office.
8. Activities after enrolment - Arrears checking, to ensure 0 arrears.
9. Conducting and supervision of class room test, distribution of model solutions, and correction of answer books, test scores reporting, teachers assessment.
10. Time Table management, Smooth operation of lectures; check on attendance, calls to absentees, punctuality of teachers, notice board management.
11. Timely distribution of study materials to all batches at the centre, storing and updating the stock of study materials, test papers, solutions etc. at the centre level.
12. Ensure that all collections are deposited in the bank, RR checking.
13. Direct interaction with Students /parents.
14. Ensure healthy growth in enrolments.
15. Centre facility and infrastructure management Aesthetic upkeep of the place.
The candidate should have scored at least 60% in the 10th standard board exams
The candidate should hold at least an graduate degree
The candidate should be well versed with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power-point
Having previous experience in sales / in the education industry is an asset.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to fluently speak in Hindi / Marathi
The ability to immediately gel in teams and work with others
The candidate should be presentable, energetic, create clarity and take initiative
Should be comfortable to travel to all locations
The candidate should be willing to work on weekends (Weekly off between Monday to Thursday i.e. 6 day work week)
Timing 81/2 Hours between 6.45 am to 9.00 pm as decided by the RO
1. Email your resume to email@example.com and with the subject line Request for a job - Student Counsellor
2. If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will be called and will receive an email with the details of the interview date, time.
4. Typically candidates proceed through 4 rounds of interviews with the HR team, Sales/Marketing Manager, Head of Operations and Director before being selected
Contact Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:BD / Pre Sales - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
Vidyalankar Classes and Publications
Vidyalankaris a group comprising educational institutes like theVidyalankarInstitute of Technology, a premier engineering college, affiliated to the University of Mumbai,VidyalankarSchool of Information & Technology,VidyalankarPolytechnic etc. having its group head office at Pearl Centre,SenapatiBapatMarg,Dadar(W),Mumbai.
Vidyalankarhas massive experience of over 50 years, of successfully preparing students for high level competitive entrance exams like the IIT JEE, MH-EN-CET, AIEEE, CAT/CET and GATE. Here, it would not be out of place to mention that most of our students have excelled in the above examinations securing high merit rankings and at times have even topped the merit list.
Apart from our main branch atDadar(W),Vidyalankarhas branches also at Fort,Dadar(E),Chembur,Nerul,Vashi,Ghatkopar, Thane,Dombivli, VileParle,Andheri, andBorivaliwhich are located at close proximity to railway stations.