Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the Director and marketing agency to create the monthly marketing calendar across channels like Instagram and YouTube.
- Organize and execute marketing events.
- Conduct seminars and webinars to generate leads.
- Script and shoot YouTube videos
- Achieve the revenue target by managing a team of counsellors and tele callers
- Create a scalable marketing and sales model
- Make sales training material videos, handbooks, tests etc.
- Online Reputation Management by writing answers to Quora questions and creating a pipeline of google reviews and replying to negative reviews
- Manage all WhatsApp and telegram channels and regularly update all groups with useful content
- Generate website content as needed for website SEO
- Train incoming sales counsellors and tele callers
- Generate weekly reports of the sales pipeline
- Suggest new and innovative ways to increase enrolments
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have scored at least 60% in the 10th std. board exams
- Engineering background is preferred with GATE qualified.
- Should have previous experience of managing a sales team
- Candidate should be aware of the typical objections raised by students, delaying tactics employed by students and how to overcome them
- Educational company/EdTech experience is preferred.
Role:Performance Marketing Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
Vidyalankar is a group comprising educational institutes like the Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, a premier engineering college, affiliated to the University of Mumbai, Vidyalankar School of Information & Technology, Vidyalankar Polytechnic etc. having its group head office at Pearl Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai.
Vidyalankar has massive experience of over 50 years, of successfully preparing students for high level competitive entrance exams like the IIT JEE, MH-EN-CET, AIEEE, CAT/CET and GATE. Here, it would not be out of place to mention that most of our students have excelled in the above examinations securing high merit rankings and at times have even topped the merit list.
Apart from our main branch at Dadar(W), Vidyalankar has branches also at Fort, Dadar (E), Chembur, Nerul, Vashi, Ghatkopar, Thane, Dombivli, Vile Parle, Andheri, and Borivali which are located at close proximity to railway stations.
Contact Company:Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
Address:102,,1st Floor,Pearl centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar West, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India