a. Scheduling of lectures and maintain records
b. Maintaining attendance
d Making student reports ( Attendance / Performance)
e. Arranging parents meeting
f. Collecting Managing student documentation
g. Dispatching documents to different universities
h. Online applications
i. Visa paperwork
j. Updating placements records
k. Updating alumni network
l. Distribution and Inventory management of merchandise
a. Good communication skills
b. Good Interpersonal skills
d. Good organizations skills
- Graduate from any stream
- Excellent written and verbal English Communication Skills
- Prior experience in education industry preferred
- Candidate must have a high level of empathy and patience
- Detail oriented
1. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Request for a job as an Operations Executive.If you are working anywhere, please also send a copy of your last three months payslips and current company appointment letter.
2. If you are shortlisted for the interview, you will be called and receive an email with the details of the interview time and date
3. Candidates will typically go through 3 - 4 rounds of interviews before getting selected
The HR department is open from Monday to Saturday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Address: HR department, 104 Vidyalankar Classes & Publications, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar West, Mumbai, 400028
Role:Client Servicing Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
Vidyalankar is a group comprising educational institutes like the Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, a premier engineering college, affiliated to the University of Mumbai, Vidyalankar School of Information & Technology, Vidyalankar Polytechnic etc. having its group head office at Pearl Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai.
Vidyalankar has massive experience of over 50 years, of successfully preparing students for high level competitive entrance exams like the IIT JEE, MH-EN-CET, AIEEE, CAT/CET and GATE. Here, it would not be out of place to mention that most of our students have excelled in the above examinations securing high merit rankings and at times have even topped the merit list.
Apart from our main branch at Dadar(W), Vidyalankar has branches also at Fort, Dadar (E), Chembur, Nerul, Vashi, Ghatkopar, Thane, Dombivli, Vile Parle, Andheri, and Borivali which are located at close proximity to railway stations.
Contact Company:Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
Address:102,,1st Floor,Pearl centre,Senapati Bapat Marg,Da, dar West, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
Reference Id:Operation Executive