- Preparing monthly management accounts and other financial reports such as budgets.
- Presenting reports to senior management to aid with business decision-making.
- Compiling strategies that will reduce business costs.
- Obtaining finance for projects.
- Advising on the financial implications of business decisions.
- Developing and overseeing financial systems and procedures and identifying opportunities to improve these.
- Controlling income and expenditure within the business and ensuring that expenditure is in line with budgets.
- Communicating with all levels within the organization and being able to present financial information to non-finance members of staff.
- Analysing and managing risk within the business.
- Commercial Awareness
- Keep up with technology
- Ability to plan, execute and monitor work
- Strong ability to analyse data
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Stress resistant and mature
- Persistence, goal driven, action oriented
- Following through to complete all work on time, every time
- Energetic and willing to work hard
- Data driven
- Should be willing for a 6-days work week
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
Vidyalankar Coaching Classes
Vidyalankar is a group comprising educational institutes like the Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, a premier engineering college, affiliated to the University of Mumbai, Vidyalankar School of Information & Technology, Vidyalankar Polytechnic etc. having its group head office at Pearl Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai.
Vidyalankar has massive experience of over 50 years, of successfully preparing students for high level competitive entrance exams like the IIT JEE, MH-EN-CET, AIEEE, CAT/CET and GATE. Here, it would not be out of place to mention that most of our students have excelled in the above examinations securing high merit rankings and at times have even topped the merit list.
Apart from our main branch at Dadar(W), Vidyalankar has branches also at Fort, Dadar (E), Chembur, Nerul, Vashi, Ghatkopar, Thane, Dombivli, Vile Parle, Andheri, and Borivali which are located at close proximity to railway stations.
Contact Company:Vidyalankar Coaching Classes
Address:102,,1st Floor,Pearl centre,Senapati Bapat Marg,Da, dar West, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India