80% Recruitment and 20% other HR Generalist activities
1. Understanding manpower requisition from the concerned department and accordingly drafting a job description.
2. Sourcing candidates that match the desired skills through Job portals.
3. Screening candidates by conducting telephonic interviews.
4. Arranging for technical interview and coordinating with concerned person.
5. Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
6. Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates.
7. Doing a background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
Role:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:E-Learning / EdTech
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
Vidyalankar Classes and Publications started back in 1960 with the aim to educate and improve students lives. We run multiple divisions such as Science, Engineering, Post graduation and we have recently started our EdTech platform called Vidyalankar Infinite.
Contact Company:Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
Address:102,,1st Floor,Pearl centre,Senapati Bapat Marg,Da, dar West, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India