1. Work on email marketing for the post graduate division of Vidyalankar
2. Work on content marketing such as social media, video content, infographics, blog and PR
3. Work on google ads campaigns
4. Work on online reputation marketing such Quora and Google reviews. Should also know how to do Quora marketing
5. Assist the marketing lead with daily social media posts and manage the IG, FB and YouTube accounts
6. Posting stories & posts daily
7. Thinking of creative/out of the box student-centric & educational content ideas
8. Coordinate with designer & marketing team to get content in a timely manner
9. Work towards building a tight community of students
10. Engaging with followers
Desired candidate profile:
- Understands Gen Z pop culture & memes
- Has a knack for creating content
- Being up to date on industry trends and providing ongoing Instagram account growth strategy
- Ownership & agency (Get things done from start to finish)
- Taking initiative to think of out of the box ideas & constantly experimenting
- Good spoken & written English & Hindi
- Willingness to shoot videos for reels on Instagram for funny relatable content
Should be willing for 6 days working and in case of events/admission season, even Sunday working.
Role:Digital Marketing - Other
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
Vidyalankar is a group comprising educational institutes like the Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, a premier engineering college, affiliated to the University of Mumbai, Vidyalankar School of Information & Technology, Vidyalankar Polytechnic etc. having its group head office at Pearl Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai.
Vidyalankar has massive experience of over 50 years, of successfully preparing students for high level competitive entrance exams like the IIT JEE, MH-EN-CET, AIEEE, CAT/CET and GATE. Here, it would not be out of place to mention that most of our students have excelled in the above examinations securing high merit rankings and at times have even topped the merit list.
Apart from our main branch at Dadar(W), Vidyalankar has branches also at Fort, Dadar (E), Chembur, Nerul, Vashi, Ghatkopar, Thane, Dombivli, Vile Parle, Andheri, and Borivali which are located at close proximity to railway stations.
Contact Company:Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
Address:102,,1st Floor,Pearl centre,Senapati Bapat Marg,Da, dar West, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India