*Excellent communication skills
*Should have good management and interpersonal skills
* Flexibility to work in rotational shifts between 7.00 am to 9.00 pm at centres allotted
* Weekly offs can be given only on weekdays like Monday to Friday (Never on Saturday and Sundays)
* Candidates doing any part time courses / classes are not preferred
Though the salary slabs are mentioned still salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN COME FOR A WALK IN INTERVIEW on 13/9/2017 to 16/9/2017 (Wednesday to Saturday)
Venue- HR Department ,Mezzanine Floor, Pearl Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar West (Towards Matunga Road)
Time: - 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Contact Person: -Contact No: 4232 1011/12/13
Job Description of Counsellor
1.Handling day to day counselling of students and closing of admissions
2. Calling up on data given by the marketing department and generating foot falls to centres given
3. Follow up with students and parents for admissions or attending seminars/ attending counselling at centres
4. It is a sales job , targets may be given
5. Taking seminars at schools , colleges
6. Responsible for the smooth function of the centres
7. Co-coordinating and implementing operational functions at the centre level in association with head office.
8.Activities after enrolment -Arrears checking, To ensure 0 arrears
9. Conducting and supervision of class room test, distribution of model solutions, and correction of answer books, test scores reporting, teachers assessment.
10. Time Table management, Smooth operation of lectures, check on attendance, calls to absentees, punctuality of teachers, notice board management.
11. Timely distribution of study materials to all batches at the centre, storing and updating the stock of study materials, test papers, solutions etc. at the centre level.
12. Ensure that all collections are deposited in the bank. RR checking.
13. Direct interaction with Students /parents
14. Ensure healthy growth in enrolments
15. Centre facility and infrastructure management Aesthetic upkeep of the place
mail resumes to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Insurance and Bonus as per company policy
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time