Vidyalankar -New Division - Skillville has multiple openings
Contact Person - Ms Janhavi Korgaonkar (Asst. Manager-HR)
mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Contact Number - 022 - 24161126 / 40/ 79
Mobile number -9920352557
Extension- 9202 / 9804
Reporting venue - Vidyalankar Education Campus , VIT , 6th Floor, M-Block, Sangam Nagar, Wadala East, Mumbai 400037
1) Sr. Counsellors /Counsellors.
1. Smart, Dynamic, Focused and result oriented individuals who live and breathe targets.
2. Want to prove their skills and become managers and handle teams within a year.
3. Are adaptable to quick changing requirements of the courses.
4. Can think on their feet, adapt to the requirements of the students, address their need and are able to guide and suggest the right courses.
5. Most importantly excellent at follow ups and closing /convert leads into admissions.
Qualifications & Experience.
- Graduates(any stream) /Fresh Engineers / MBA (Not compulsory)
1. Cold calling, generating referals,3-4 levels of follow up and closing prospective admission.
2. Good with MS office. Can keep a track of all prospects. Very good communication skills.
3. Has worked long hours and weekends regularly.
4. Very good communication skills. Has worked long hours and weekends regularly.
5. Have sound knowledge of the products and programs they counsel for. Understand the needs of the individual seeking admissions. Can suggest alternative programs.
6. Has educational qualifications to match his/her understanding of the programs (especially for IT domain Programs) but not necessary.
6. High energy levels and a positive go - getter attitude. Work independently under minimal supervision.
7. Can guide young counsellors.
8. Pleasing personality. Show maturity in dealing with varied sections of prospective admission seekers.
9. Open to feedback.
10. Understands the importance of working as a team.
Salary Bracket- Rs 25000-35000 including variable
Location- Mumbai ( VIT Campus, Thane, Andheri, Borivali, Nerul, )
- 0-3 years of experience who are looking to prove a point and want to grow with the organisation and lead in the near future.
- Open to learning and able to take mistakes in their stride and improve. Never give up attitude. Open to feedback.
- Have some basic knowledge of the industry and courses.
- Engineers (For IT course)/Graduates/diploma holders who have knowledge / willing to learn that can be translated into counselling.
- Good communication skills. Worked/willingness to work on weekends.
Salary bracket- Rs 20000-25000 Including variables
Location Mumbai ( VIT Campus, Thane, Borivali, Andheri, Nerul)
Digital Marketing - Lead Generation Specialist.
1. Has thorough knowledge of the digital marketing / email / online space and has a diploma/degree in the respective field.
2. Understands all the various factors that help generate relevant leads and can make modifications on real time bases to ensure results.
3.Hands on, practical expert at understanding and running Digital Marketing campaign, SEO, SEM, Content marketing, Email Marketing, get influencers on board and drive the digital strategy to finally deliver results in terms of lead generation for all the verticals.
Qualification & Experience
1. 6-8 Years of experience in digital marketing and genuine lead generation space.
2. Understand of the TG and thereby building the lead generation strategy around it.
3. Can suggest new lead generation opportunities to the management and help sales team achieve their targets.
4. Define Budgets and maximise leads.
5. Can work independently and support multiple stake holders.
6. Understands the dependency of sales teams on the lead generation team and support them in all possible ways. Team player.
Certificate/diploma/ degree in Digital space and additional marketing qualifications are desirable.
Understand of the TG and thereby building the lead generation strategy around it.
Salary bracket- Rs 50,000-Rs 75,000 includes variable Location- Mumbai (VIT campus)
3) Content Developers for courses ( BFSI)
1. Good domain knowledge and hands on experience of developing content for BFSI segment ( Primarily in banking and Insurance)
Qualification & Experience
1. Any graduate/engineering/diploma with 5+ years of experience in developing content for any of the above mentioned programs.
2. Should be able to generate and incorporate changes as per the changing market requirement.
3. The content developed should be clearly keeping in mind the requirements of the industries and 70% practically applicable rather than theoretical.
4. Can create models and modules to present a practical experience to the stakeholders-The students.
5. Ability to develop content and delivering it in a classroom would be a great advantage.
Flexible and accommodating with the requirements of the delivery teams.
6. Willingness to update and seek out information independently to improve the curriculum.
7. Gather and share knowledge from various courses available to faculty and students to add value to them.
8. Be a Liaison between the universities/organisations in terms of content requirement and fulfilment.
Salary- Rs 40,000-50,000 Location- Mumbai ( VIT campus)