Interview Venue -Corporate Office- Mezzanine Floor, HR Department, Pearl Center, Senapati Bapat Marg , Near Vegetable Market , Dadar West (Towards Matunga Rd.)
Centre Coordinator / Centre Manager
1. Responsible for the smooth function of the centre allotted
2. Lead Generation through ATL and BTL events for courses offered at Centre
3. Lead Conversion (counselling) for courses offered at Centre
4. Managing the operations for courses offered at Centre
5. Co-coordinating and implementing various functions at the centre level in associate with head office.
6. Making implementation of the marketing plan, Admission & enquires
7. Activities before enrolment, Stock of prospectus copies and admission forms, tracking the number of enquiries and their conversion ratio, taking steps to improve the conversion ratio.
8. Activities after enrolment Arrears checking, To ensure 0 arrears
9. Ensure healthy growth in enrolments
Please contact HR Team at MUMBAI on 022-42321011 / 12 / 16 for more details
HR Team @ Mumbai - Ms Sneha Sawant / Mr Mounish Mhatre
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Vidyalankar Classes and Publication
Recruiter Name:Sneha Sawant
Contact Company:Vidyalankar Classes and Publication