* Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
* Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
* Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
* Research and build relationships with new clients.
* Set up meetings between client decision makers and companys practice leaders/Principals.
* Plan approaches and pitches.
* Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
* Participate in pricing the solution/service.
* Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
* Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
* Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
* Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Solid knowledge of various website analytics tools.
Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
Monitoring and analysing market trends
Studying competitors' products and services.
Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
Has knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
A never say never attitude against the toughest hurdle and a great team player.
Should have well established contacts with the decision makers across multiple industries.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
We offer freshers and working professionals a platform to upskill themselves and be job-ready with an array of in-demand courses in the verticals of IT, BFSI and Management in partnership with top universities and corporates.
Skillville operates on a strong online platform and network of classrooms across India and caters to self-paced learning, online learning and classroom mode of learning.
Our courses are curated, delivered and mentored by industry practitioners and are aimed to empower you with practical and job-relevant knowledge. Our academic precision goes beyond theoretical knowledge and all our courses are built around applied learning focussed on engaging you in case studies and industry projects.
With Skillville, you get a unique immersive learning experience that will hone your technical and soft skills to accelerate your career.