* Positive Attitude
Though the salary slabs are mentioned still salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN MAIL THEIR RESUMES ON email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Office- Pearl Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar West (Towards Matunga Road)
Time: - 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Contact Person: Dipali/Chitra/Rasika-Contact No: 4232 1011/12/13
Walk in interviews - 28-8-2017 to 2-9-2017 (Monday to saturday)
Reports to - Sales Manager / Marketing Manager
1. Approachable and vibrant personality
2. Candidate must have excellent presentation skills.
3. Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
4. Computer proficiency for MS-Office and Outlook
5. Interest/Experience in the Education Sector, preferred but not compulsory
6. Experience in BTB and BTC, Promotional Activities
7. Ability to work and excel under stretch targets and fast paced market conditions
1. Candidate will contribute towards achieving Sales Target of the region & implementing sales promotional strategies of that particular region.
2. Candidate will be required to visit and arrange sales / demonstration activities in various schools/coaching/seminar & direct to customers places.
3. To prepare and plan and carry out extensive analysis on the assigned markets, meet director / principal and nurture the accounts with a goal of student enrolment on our program.
4. To implement feedback received on training program and co-coordinating with the training division for improvisation.
5. Responsible for bringing schools/colleges and classes strategic tie ups
6. Responsible for planning and conduction various activities to generate foot falls and leads to centres
7. Responsible for taking seminars at various places like schools / societies / colleges / classes etc
8. Student counselling and closure of admissions at centres whenever required
9. Target oriented
10. Responsible to submit various reports in time as per requirements